1110 KFAB Local News

 

Boy Scouts Injured When Display Explodes

Boy Scouts Injured When Display Explodes

Several people were hurt Thursday when a ceremonial display exploded at a home in Council Bluffs.  

Fire Investigator Dan Roberts tells Newsradio 1110 KFAB, the explosion happened around 8:10 p.m.  

Four kids and two adults suffered mostly second-degree burns.  Two of the victims were taken to the Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln for treatment of more serious burns.  

The fire marshal's office is investigating.

 

More Articles